Integrative Ki Energy Healing was established through the principles and practice of the Korean tradition of Tao. Known as “Sun-Tao” (仙道), it is based on the understanding that we, as humans, are manifestations of the ultimate life energy.
Ki or Chi (qi) is the life force of all humans. It has been recognized and used throughout the world since ancient times; in India it is known as Prana, in China as Chi, in Japan and Korea as Ki, and as the Great Spirit for Native Americans.
Weak or blocked Ki Energy can cause sickness, disease, agitation, and stress. In contrast, strong Ki Energy brings about health and well being, as well as increased mental alertness, focus, concentration and creativity.
All inclusive 5 day/4 night retreat (Includes amenities and meals): Shared $2,500 – Private: $2,740
To register, click on one of the dates below:
‘Your healing will begin the moment you arrive’
Our Ki Energy flow affects how we feel, how we think, and the overall condition of our health. Ki Energy healing restores balance to the energy systems of the body. In addition to the physical benefits, releasing blockages and clearing stagnant energies can bring about a deep release of energies and emotions which have been held in the body for a long time.
During this retreat you will learn about the various aspects of Ki, and how to access and use it to balance and unblock your chakras and meridians. Chakras are the power centers in the body while meridians can be thought of as rivers of energy running through it. You will learn how to unblock and balance chakras and meridians so that the body heals itself—and attains a state of physical, emotional and spiritual health.
You will gain:
• The 5 Steps of Self-Healing Awareness
• The 3 Energy Healing Principles
• The 3 Energy Healing Practices
• The 3 Living Studies based on the Tao Principles
• How to build Mindfulness through the 12 steps of breath work
• Organ Healing/ Balancing/ Repositioning
• An understanding of the 12 energy channels in your body
• How to receive energy and restore energy to heal yourself and others
• How to protect your energy from others
• Energy Healing Practice on yourself and others
Your retreat begins at 7:30 pm on the first day and finishes at 11:30 am on the last day.
A Sample of Your 5 day/4 night Itinerary
- Morning Meditation (6:00-7:00 am)
- Breakfast (7:00-8:00 am)
- Morning Sessions (9:00-11:30 am)
- Lunch and free time for self-meditation (11:30 am-1:30 pm)
- Afternoon Sessions (1:30-5:30 pm)
- Dinner and free time for self-meditation (5:30-7:30 pm)
- Evening Sessions (7:30-9:00 pm)
- Wrap-up Session (9:00-9:30 pm)